...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Man who chained 28 persons speaks as Police discover graves

Lagos State Police Command has uncovered shallow graves allegedly used by prophet Emmanuel Adeyemi, who was arrested for chaining 28 persons in his Oke-Ira, Ogba home.

Those rescued were 13 children and 15 adults.
Commissioner of Police, Lagos State Police Command, Fatai Owoseni, yesterday told newsmen that: “We had another tip-off that there were people he (suspect) buried in his compound and he confirmed it during interrogation.



“Because the area is swampy, the suspect allegedly buried some people in the swamp and about three others in the house.”

During questioning, the suspect stated that “I am a herbalist and not a prophet. One of those chained is my step-son; I chained him and locked him inside the room because I wanted to cure him of stealing. Others are people I was treating of madness.”

On the shallow graves discovered, he said: “I bury patients who died in the process of receiving treatment. Some of them were brought very sick from the hospital for treatment.

“At times, some would be healed while others won’t make it. They were buried with the consent of their relatives.

Adeyemi denied claims that he sold human parts to ritualists, stressing “I swear, I don’t sell human parts. I am only a traditional healer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902