...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, September 23, 2016

Chris Brown denies reports that he doesn’t take care of his daughter

Chris Brown has debunked reports that he is being investigated by Child Protective Services after being arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon last month.
TMZ reports that Nia Guzman, the mother of Brown's 2-year-old daughter, Royalty, filed a complaint against him after news of the incident broke, that he doesn’t take care of his daughter.

However, the 27-year-old singer posted a video on Instagram, saying, "I take care of my daughter fully."


"Somebody make an accusation, 90 percent of y'all believe it, and it's bulls---. The last three weeks or whatever been going on with the accusations, you know it's false.


"I don't get the benefit of the doubt as everybody else," Brown continued in his video. "I take great pride in being a father. I love my daughter. All these allegations and bulls---, stop lying bro.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902