...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Friday, September 16, 2016

Neymar says he cannot see himself leaving Barcelona

Barcelona forward, Neymar, has said it will be hard for him to leave the club, despite interest from some of Europe’s top club.
The Brazilian has signed a new five-year deal with the Camp Nou team, which ties him to the club until 2021.

This week, his agent, Wagner Ribeiro, claimed that the player turned down an incredible £42million contract, access to a private jet and a string of hotels to join Paris Saint-Germain this summer.




Neymar was also linked with a move to Manchester United.

“I don’t see myself away from Barca. It’s not something I’ve pictured yet,” the 24-year-old told reporters.

“I feel like an important part of the team and hopefully I can help them more and more.”

When asked if the figures in the proposal from PSG were true, he said: “I cannot confirm that because I don’t like talking about figures. I’ve already said that, yes, I was in talks with many different teams and I chose to stay here, where I feel at home.


“As I said, I belong to Barca and I’m really happy here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902