...

Fashion Instinct Model Management

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake

Is Drake really a gay? A new rumor claims the "Hotline Bling" hitmaker actually loves men and his relationship with Rihanna is fake. Drake offered to "PAY HER" to be his "beard," according to a female model.

MediaTakeOut reported in its recent article that a woman named Aja Murai claimed that Drake and his people approached her and asked for her to be his "BEARD."


In a screenshot shared by MTO, Aja commented on Drake's picture with RiRi, which was posted last month, saying, "Let me preface this by saying that their relationship is fake. Drake is a full on gay man. All the signs were there when I met him. However, my suspicions were confirmed when his manager made me the deal of a lifetime. I was asked to join his 'harem' in exchange for travelling the world and being paid generously."

"I assumed the role would involve being a groupie of sorts, but instead I learned that his harem is nothing more than a group of paid beards," she continued, "I wanted nothing to do with this! I can understand why other women have jumped at the opportunity, but I wasn't willing to sacrifice my values. What I can't understand is why Rihanna would choose to play this role. I know she cares deeply for Drake, but a smoke and mirrors relationship like this will only hurt her in the end."

While a representative for Drake hasn't commented on the report yet, a source close to the "Controlla" singer tells Gossip Cop that the gay story is "obviously not true."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a story for FashionUncutMedia? Email us at tips@thefashionuncutmedia or call 090922541902